Drumright Dental Center 2015 Scholarship
The Drumright Dental Center, Dr. Travis Burkett, Dr. Robert Melton, and Dr. Tyson Roulston are pleased to once again offer scholarship opportunities for graduating seniors. We encourage any senior with plans to continue their education to apply.
Scholarships are being offered to graduating high school seniors from the following schools in Oklahoma:
Senior applicants will submit three items: An essay, a resume and a current photograph.
Senior applicants are asked to select one of the following subjects and submit a typewritten, double-spaced, two page essay on the subject:
- How I have made a difference in someone’s life.
- How I have made a difference in my community.
- How I can make a difference in the world?
Applicants shall submit a separate document, a typewritten resume. Each resume should include:
- An objective, regarding future area(s) of study.
- A personal history of background, accomplishments in school, academics and extra curricular activities.
- A explanation of financial need.
Applicants shall submit a current photograph electronically which will only be used for publicity of the winners.
All documents shall be completed in documents that can be uploaded via the website.
The deadline for applications is April 1, 2015. No late applications will be considered.